Adventures from Pretty Smart Stuff, a start-up recycled/repurposed furniture and textiles business.

About Pretty Smart Stuff

My photo
Oberlin, Ohio, United States
Social entrepreneur, artist, creative genius, and lover of pretty things.

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Sort of an update...

You've probably noticed that the website (www.prettysmartstuff.com) features a mildly crappy design. I just thought you should know... IT'S NOT MY FAULT! Well, perhaps it is, but my budget is zero, and Google Apps is free, so even though I made a super-pretty site on Dreamweaver, Google won't let me copy the html...

However, my lovely friend Benjamin (who is a former college roommate and internet whiz-extraordinaire) has offered to help me make Google Apps do what I want.

So please don't be turned off by the appalling layout - I promise it's better in my head!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

Pretty Smart Followers